Policy for considering request, for use of NDMA’s Logo
Policy for considering request, for use of NDMA’s logo during a Workshop/Conference/Programme/etc, from an organization, which has not sought any financial support from NDMA
- The request for use of NDMA’s logo (without any financial assistance) shall be submitted to NDMA three weeks prior to the date of the event, CBT division will process such request.
- While submitting the proposal the organization shall share information about its activities including those in the field of Disaster Management (DM). In addition the organization shall also provide information/details about the activities to be carried out during the event, in the prescribed format.
- While processing the request, NDMA shall ascertain the credentials of the Organizing Body/ Bodies.
- Permission for the use of NDMA Logo may also be extended to Social/ Charitable Bodies or Association subject to condition that their programmes are related to disaster risk reduction activities.
- Permission for use of logo would be granted by NDMA subject to the following conditions:
- The Workshop/ Conference/ Programme/ Seminar should contribute to disaster risk reduction or preparedness or emergency response in the District/ Region/ Country.
- The organization shall not charge registration fee etc. from officers of NDMA, NIDM, NDRF, MHA who would be nominated to attend such event.
- The organization shall not claim support of NDMA for their activities other than those for which permission of use of ‘NDMA’s Logo’ has been given.
- NDMA does not have obligations or commitment just because it permits the use of NDMA Logo.
- NDMA will not be liable for any acts of omission & commission of the organizer/s.
- The organizers shall themselves obtain all necessary clearances/permissions for holding the event.
- While giving publicity to the organization’s effort to the cause of DM, adequate publicity to NDMA’s efforts in the direction may also be ensured.
- Last Updated on Friday, 21 October 2016 14:55