- Impact Assessment Report: M 8.7 Shillong 1897 Earthquake Scenario:NE Multi State Preparedness Campaign"
- Project Report: M 8.7 Shillong 1897 Earthquake Scenario:NE Multi State Preparedness Campaign"
- Seismic Vulnerability Assessment of Building Typology in India
- Recommended Practices CSIR SERC NDMA
- National Technical Document for Establishing Cartographic Base in India
- Template for Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) for Site Specific Landslide Risk Mitigation
- Encyclopedia of Natural Hazards
- Probabilistic Seismic Hazard Analysis Table at Grid Point 0.2*0.2
- Pilot Project on Capacity Building for advanced Trauma Life Support in India.
- Capacity Building in Disaster Management for Goverment Officials and Representative of Panchayat Raj Institution and Urban Local Bodies at District Level
- Report on Technical Document on Geotechnical/Geophysical Investigation of Seismic Microzonation Studies of Urban centers in India.
- Report on "Study of Brahmaputra River Erosin and its control".
- DEVELOPMENT OF PROBABILISTIC SEISMIC HAZARD MAP OF INDIA - FINAL REPORT
- Last Updated on Monday, 02 January 2017 17:35